I started my apprenticeship in 2007 in Quinebaug, CT. After a year I started to pierce part time at the same studio. I quickly became the full time piercer there and continued working there until 2012. In July of 2012 I began piercing in Worcester, MA full time. After working in Worcester I decided to work in Northampton, MA from January 2014-2021 where I was an APP member for 5 years. January 3rd, 2021 I opened Elegance Piercing and Tattoo Inc. alongside my wife, Samantha.
Since the beginning of my apprenticeship I have striven to learn as much as I can about piercing, jewelry, aseptic technique, and bedside manner. I have attended several seminars for piercing, magnetic implants, and genital beads. I have been fortunate enough to compete at conventions and contests.
I love every aspect of piercing and will continue to learn and grow every day as a piercer both for myself and more importantly for you, my client. This experience should be all about you and I pride myself on great bedside manner and professionalism and creating a relaxing but fun experience for you.
- WHO- Decontamination and sterilization of medical devices
- WHO- COVID-19 How to put on and remove personal protective equipment (PPE)
- WHO- Occupational health and safety for health workers in context of COVID 19
- WHO- Standard precautions: Injection safety and needle stick injury management
- WHO- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for COVID 19 virus
- WHO- Standard Precautions: Hand Hygiene
- WHO- Standard Precautions: Waste Management
- APP- Current Bloodborne Pathogens
- NewLifeCPR- Adult/Child/Infant CPR/First Aid/AED
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)- Jewelry Essentials
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)- Diamond Essentials
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)- Colored Stone Essentials
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)- Applied Jewelry Professional