13 years old and under all ear piercings with proper ID and parental consent.
14-17 years old all ear piercings, nose, navel, lip, and eyebrow with proper ID and parental consent
18+ all piercing services with proper ID
** MAKE SURE TO THOROUGHLY READ ID POLICY**
If you do not have the proper IDs with you at the time of your appointment we will not be able to pierce you. Your deposit will be forfeited.
Anyone UNDER 18 MUST BRING:
- Photo I.D. (School I.D. or Driver’s License)
- Birth Certificate
- Their parent or legal guardian must have their Driver’s License as well and be present to sign a release form
Any Minor getting pierced must have all three documents EVERY TIME they wish to get a piercing, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Anyone 18 and over:
Any over the age of 18 needs only a Valid, State Issued, photo I.D. Some Examples are: Driver’s License or Passport
** DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ** You are asked to arrive 15 minutes early to go over necessary paperwork, anatomy assessment and jewelry selection. If you are 5 minutes or more late your appointment will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited. No exceptions for any reason.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, that is fine!
- *You must give us at least a 48 hour notice.
- *If it is any less than 48 hours your deposit will be forfeited.
- *No exceptions or refunds for any reason.